on Oct 25, 2011
|Make and Model||Suzuki GSX 1300 R Hayabusa GSX-R Streetfighter|
|Engine Capacity||1299 cm³|
|Engine Power||129 kW (175 PS(Hp))|
|Fairings||Road Street type|
|Unique Street Fighter, based on a Hayabusa. The conversion took place at a mileage of 18,500 in 2004. You can say it is tested. The tires are new, all brigen wear parts are still the best. accident and umfallfrei b> and stands top.
All modifications are introduced and the original panel was held.
- Eagle Mach 7 exhaust system with e-ID
- Bent the heck out of stainless steel, welded and polished clean
- Speedo eigearbeitet in the tank
- Lucas Gabelbrcke drag bar handlebars with LSL
- FENDER, front spoiler and air intakes of Big Bike
- Airbrush painting flames
- Stainless steel brake lines front, rear and on the coupling
- LSL steering damper
- TÜV again p>!