on Feb 20, 2012
|Make and Model||Husqvarna SMR 660R|
|Engine Capacity||660 cm³|
|Engine Power||55 kW (75 PS(Hp))|
|Fairings||Enduro plastics type|
|♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ ♔ Husqvarna 660 SMRR
The queen of super bikes!
1 out of 100 pcs.
Adjustable frame-work with a different geometry Supermoto, including all steering head inserts and accompanying chart for the gewnschten wheelbase adjust depending on the route to be attained and the best han.
In addition, the following items were used:
- Teflon coated and specially crafted Woessner aluminum forged pistons,
- Akrapovic Evo full titanium Zupin-conditioning,
- STM slipper clutch with matched spring (2000N)
- Hydraulic clutch,
- 5.5er rear,
- 50 Mazocchi with radial brakes,
- Various carbon parts, spezieles design etc etc etc
Information about the bike:
- No traffic jams maintenance, oil changes according ALWAYS late. 4 hours with Motul 300V,
- Technically absolutely 1A and can be visited at any time and move at a serious interest
- Engine has only a 1.5 hours from Husqvarna H & auml; dealer (master mode) to check up found perfectly open and fr