on Jun 9, 2011
|Make and Model||Honda XBR 500 S|
|Engine Capacity||495 cm³|
|Engine Power||32 kW (44 PS(Hp))|
|Sell my beautiful XBR 500 S accident free.
The general condition is no rust TOP
The machine starts up perfectly and has never let me down
In the tank from scratches hauchdnne Tankbag
- April 2012 oil change with filter
- Updated April 2012 air filter
- April 2012 adjusted valves
- Renewed in 2010 clutch springs (reinforced) and clutch plates at about 43000 km.
- 2010 fork springs (progressive Wirth) with fork oil and oil seals
- Renewed in 2010 Speedometer
- Chain, sprockets and chain from about 2500 km have been replaced.
- Front tire 50% rear 90% (end of last year, new)
- Throttle to 25 kw (with Approval)
- Genuine Honda Workshop Manual
- Rear seat cover
- An accessory Ölkhler
- Tank Bag
The machine is logged and may be subject to sample dangers.
It is sold for a new acquisition