on Mar 16, 2012
|Make and Model||Honda 750 Four K7|
|Engine Capacity||736 cm³|
|Engine Power||49 kW (67 PS(Hp))|
|Classic cars for sale due to lack of time.
You can see in the picture looked like this great motorcycle in their original state has.
The bike is in running order, but at present no tv and is logged off.
Engineering == ==
* Four-cylinder gasoline engine luftgekhlt, transversely mounted, 67 hp
* Overhead Camshaft OHC valve timing
* Dry-sump lubrication
* Hydraulic disc front brakes, rear drum brake
* Double loop tubular frame
* Kick starter and electric starter
* 5-speed manual gearbox
* 4-in-4 exhaust] system
The Four was the first motorcycle that every BMW, Triumph and Norton left behind. The luftgekhlte four-stroke inline four-cylinder OHC had an overhead camshaft.
This bike is still the dream of many men.
Fri additional questions please call.