on Dec 15, 2011
|Make and Model||Gilera Runner 180 FXR DD SP|
|Engine Capacity||180 cm³|
|Engine Power||18 kW (24 PS(Hp))|
|Fairings||Small Moped plastics|
|For sale is my Gilera Runner 180 FXR two-strokes. The scooter was two years ago, in collaboration with Race Base in Kiel, rebuilt. Since I have only 3 tkm Prev thus laid, so I sell it too.
Mileage 24 200 rebuilding, with invoice.
Full Gendering parts were replaced.
- Sippy tires f / r
- Wheel bearings
- Steering head bearings
- Lack complete, including wheels
- Brake pads f / r
- Seba-10W fork oil seals and all
180 cc engine based outside storage with disk brake.
(No standard parts alla Malossi simply put together but coordinated parts, only the finest) were all these new parts installed:
- 54 mm stroke Langhubkurbelwelle
- Crankshaft bearing original is still the best
- Original Gilera 180 cc cylinder with modified valve timing can be twice nachgebort
- Base Race cylinder head, special design
- Woessner pistons
- Long Gedrives