on Jan 1, 2012
|Make and Model||Buell XB 2010 Model 12SX|
|Engine Capacity||1202 cm³|
|Engine Power||70 kW (95 PS(Hp))|
|Fairings||Plastics, Open type|
|I offer my beloved Buell XB12 SX. It is run by the band in October 2009 and thus one of the last ever built halogen bonds.
The first service (1.600km) was durchgefhrt in May 2011, at Harley north. The next one is due in 8000.
The following extras are installed:
- Racekrmmer (45mm) from Free Spirit
- Race Exhaust by Free Spirit
- LSL superbike handlebar
- Buell Traction Grips
- Foiled all plastic parts in matt black
- Titax brake and clutch levers
- Short tail RRC
- LED Mini Flasher
- CNC milled aluminum Riemenradabdeckung
- Small mirrors
- The SCG Fri Sitzban the lower seating position and better look
- Brisk Zndkerzen
- Air Intake System
- K & N air filter
What am I supposed to say. The machine is still down and more are being added KM.
The Buell is of course fall or accident.