on Mar 20, 2012
|Make and Model||BMW R100 GS PD 80 bhp!!|
|Engine Capacity||1100 cm³|
|Engine Power||59 kW (80 PS(Hp))|
|Fairings and shields||Enduro type|
|Sell out Zeitgrnden my super-GS. Extras-I counted on in key points.
- Siebenrock BIG BORE 80 hp!
- Larger valves
- Long 5th gear
- One-piece rocker arm
Ext Öhlins spring strut with -. Adjustment
- Y-pipe (the only true BSM) with ABE
- 4-piston Spiegler brake steel flex line
- WP fork springs
- Registered 140s rear tires
- Additional headlights with power switch
- Footrests deeper lever with roller
- Luggage and Tank Bag PD
- Garmin StreetPilot III with Touratech mount
- Heated grips
- Biased Bremsschlssel
As part of the engine tuning before about 5000 km, the timing chain replaced and stored in the Gearbox.
No maintenance jam!
Oils with filter assy. new, new brake pads with (sintering), new tires. All modifications are of course registered in the vehicle documents.
The BMW is great and brings a lot of mileage due to their amazement.