on Apr 24, 2012
|Make and Model||BMW F650 169|
|Engine Capacity||652 cm³|
|Engine Power||35 kW (48 PS(Hp))|
|Fairings and shields||Enduro type|
|Battle-proven warhorse with use scars are looking for a new home. I've taken on a pillion, and therefore to climb on a beast of burden.
Equipment and Accessories:
* Heated Grips
* Givi suitcase holder L + R
* Givi topcase holder
* Givi Monokey case (from and connected) also used as a topcase.
* BMW Repair Manual
* 25kW Drosselset on Fri novice drivers is included.
The battery is new.
Recent maintenance in June 2011:
* Chain block change
* Rear tire change (very good condition)
* Brake pads & rear
* Steering head bearings replaced
There was a Umfallunfall, the trace was in the BMW garage repaired. The machine has came later, however, character-building Umfallspuren, but are not funktionsbeeinträchtigend. P>